Who Are We?
Wayne Early Learning Center is a privately owned and operated child care facility located in Wayne, PA, just minutes from King of Prussia and Malvern. WELC offers child care for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years and offers a curriculum that is developmentally customized for each age group and dedicated to a singular goal of preparing your child to excel in kindergarten. Smaller classrooms allow our professional staff more one-on-one time with your child to focus on their individual growth.
Advantages to an Education at Wayne Early Learning Center
- Highly trained teachers who care about your child's growth, safety, and happiness.
- A safe and fun place for your child to learn through play and interaction.
- A structured curriculum, that allows children to make individual choices.
- A foundation for a lifelong love of learning and intellectual curiosity.
- A clean, bright, inviting, and happy environment.
- TADPOLES electronic communication system- an education tool used by our teachers and director to send daily profiles, informative emails, and pictures to supplement our other communication methods.
- Love makes Wayne Early Learning Center a special place... See for yourself, schedule a tour today!
Children are unique individuals who learn and grow through a balance of learning and play. Our care is based on a nurturing attitude expressed through:
- Respecting each child and his or her abilities.
- Fostering intellectual, social, physical, and emotional development.
- Developing positive attitudes through positive experiences.
To support our philosophy, we employ and continue to train a highly skilled staff with special talents needed to work with your child. We develop program goals for each age group and provide children with the individual support they need to reach their goals. The center has ample space for small, well-supervised groups. Our curricula is drawn from the latest educational concepts and teaching techniques. We take the very best from different schools of thought and apply our knowledge to develop a curriculum that promotes learning for all children.
Want to See More?
Like and follow us on Facebook and schedule a tour today!